WEDDING GIFT REGISTRY

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nietzsche


God is Dead.
A friend should be a master at guessing and keeping still: you must not want to see everything.
There are no facts, only interpretations.
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
I still live, I still think: I still have to live, for I still have to think.
For the woman the man is a means: the end is always the child.
Art is the proper task of life.
Character is determined more by the lack of certain experiences than by those one has had.
Ah, women. They make the highs higher and lows more frequent.
Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
I love those who do not know how to live for today.
It is nobler to declare oneself wrong than to insist on being right-especially when one is right.


No comments:

Post a Comment